• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Psychotic Dark Link (Drawing)

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Insomnia + Listening to Metal + Link desktop background = Speed Drawing of a Toothy Dark Link :bleh:

I don't know whether to consider this a "work in progress" or not... I didn't know what to do with his left side, honestly, so I just made it fade away all wispy like. whooosh!

darklink2copy.jpg

EDIT: Again, this can be viewed in much better detail in the album in my profile

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well this is fine art, Hylian Pants. I like it, even though it is creepy and will give me nightmares for days to come. :D Jk, it rocks, even if it looks unfinished. Good job.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Wow, very detailed and kind of creepy, but I like it knowing that it is meant to be like that. I like the way he kind of swoops up to the left!

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Thanks, guys! Sorry I creeped some people out, but I'm taking it as a compliment! I really did put effort into the nightmarish factor. hehe.. Like I said in my other drawing thread, I'm about to run into some free time, so I'll probably finish this and color it, ect. Right now I'm working on a general human form / Link drawing tutorial that I may or may not post later..

Most artists draw him sexy.

ugh, I know what you mean about the RAMPANT sexy Dark Link trend D: Not my thing.. I'd rather keep evil things evil, thanks. :D

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
Thanks, guys! Sorry I creeped some people out, but I'm taking it as a compliment! I really did put effort into the nightmarish factor. hehe.. Like I said in my other drawing thread, I'm about to run into some free time, so I'll probably finish this and color it, ect. Right now I'm working on a general human form / Link drawing tutorial that I may or may not post later..

ugh, I know what you mean about the RAMPANT sexy Dark Link trend D: Not my thing.. I'd rather keep evil things evil, thanks. :D
Super awesomez as usual HP :D i probably wont fall asleep tonight but this picture was worth it lol

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Daydreamer, thanks for stopping by! Just so you know, I've decided that I will post that tutorial in a new album in my profile and put it my Deviantart account, just because the subject matter won't fit anywhere else in the forum. I'm pretty far into it, and like you said, it's ended up being a big help to me for referencing :D

I'll post the link for it when I make a new thread for the colored Dark Link

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
Your art is so pretty -fangirl scream- I never would imagine someone drawing him like that. I love how he's like a creeper of the night. Very detailed. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom