• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PS3

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
alright PS3 is pretty low on defenders out there but i think its better than the 360 and wii but everyone at school and work all like xbox more who in this world likes the ps3 instead of 360

speak out and be heaRD :) :tektite: :chu: :eek:ctorok:

Deku man

Just another nobody......
How dare they! I love the PS3! I can understand why they like Xbox, and enjoy playing it from time to time, but the PS3 was a major upgrade in the Playstation Consoles. I would at least think that more people would like it. Games like Modern Warfare 2 kind of make fans out of systems that want more sales than another company. Xbox definitely got a few more sales with Modern Warfare.

I think it's a good console but lacks some great RPGs, IMO.

I'm finding this is more and more true the harder I look, which is disappointing. If you go a few threads back, you'll find a rather detailed post on why I really like RPGs so much, and the lack of them is a major minus. I originally just got the system for Final Fantasy XIII, which proved to be a fine RPG, but I've yet to find anything else in the genre that looks like it's worth playing. I've got games from all across the spectrum: Soul Calibur IV, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Mirror's Edge, etc. But I just can't find another RPG to grab my attention.

As for it being pitted against the 360, I have no opinion. I don't own a 360, so I can't judge, and I won't try to either.

i love my ps3! i dont really know alot about the xbox so i cant have a fair judgement
but here are my reasons so far
1. ps came out before xbox
2. i prefer the controlers for the playstation
3. ive always liked playstation games

uhm yeah other than that i cant think of many right now
now i havent been playing many ps3 games lately ive been more old school, but from what i have heard there are better games that are xbox only
i dont pay attention to that stuff tho =\
but anyway, final say, ps3>xbox360
in my opinion =]

A

AlucardMAXX

Well... Last generation I was a Xbox user, and I won't ever forgive Microsoft for letting it in oblivion... Xbox could kick PS2 but Microsoft went with 360, knowing that Xbox were not fully exploited...
Anyways, in this gen I became a Nintendo Fan and user, and fell in love with Zelda, Metroid and all of it's awesome series. But PS3 and 360 have gained a very bad reputation, because of their fans, who treat us of girlies and all that stuff because we play Mario. I've played some 360 games and I like them all. actually, I have Gears of War for PC and I love that game.
PS3... I don't know... I loved PS1 and liked PS2, but PS3 doesn't cause me that same feeling. And I hate when they copy Nintendo and hide it with dumb excuses... like "Move is better 100x than wii!"... or... "3D Dot Game Heroes is not a copy of Zelda: A Link to the Past, it is a "remake" for all users of PS3" ¬¬

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
The Playstation 3 is an amazing system with blu-ray, free online and awesome exclusives. I am a proud owner of all 3 systems and my favorite is the PS3. The Wii and Xbox 360 both have their perks as well though.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I only have about 3 reasons to get a PS3 myself. One is God of War. Second is 3D Dot Game Heroes. Finally Blu-Ray. Other than that the exclusives don't do jack for me. However I bought a new Wii (after trading mine in previously) just for Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword. As for 360, I cannot go without the awesomeness that is Fable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom