• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Provinces

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
You mean Province? Mine is Lanayru, it was huge, had a great Hyrule and Hyrule field. The lake and river were nice and big and was the best looking place of the game I think. And the bug hunting quest wasn't bad, not great but more fun then the other ones.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm...I would say that the Lanayru province is my favorite of late. I love the scenery, the ambient BGM...everything about it. Also, I believe it is the largest of the provinces though I could be very wrong on that note. I recall finding Lizalfos in the northern part of the province, and they are one of my favorite enemies of the game!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
You... DO realize they're called Provinces and not Providinces, right?

Anyway, I would have to say Lanayru Province, because that's where the story of the game really begins to pick up. Everything happens there, you find the main town and a bunch of supporting characters, your first leg of the quest ends, it's just a big turning point in the story. Also, you get to meet the Zora, and enter the Lakebed Temple. It was a fairly interesting Temple, really. I thought it was less frustrating than other Water-based temples in the series, but still reasonably challenging.

Also, there is a Fishing Game to access here later.

My favorite province in Twilight Princess was the Peak region. I've always liked cold, icy locales. The area's dungeon was also a nice touch and it reminded me a lot of Ocarina of Time's Forest Temple with an icy makeover. There existed some of the most challenging enemies, including the relenting Chilfos. It would have been great if it was a bit more fleshed out, but it possessed awesome qualities nonetheless. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom