• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Professor Layton General

Conor

the over analysing guy
So I've just completed Professor Layton and the Lost future (or unwound future for you North American folk) and have now completed all the games in the series so far. What do you guys think about the series? Are you looking forward to the two games coming out on DS and 3DS?
Please put any spoilers in a spoiler tag if you're talking about the plot :)

zellinkda

one of many
yup i loooooove professor layton It is one step down from being my favorite game series. I'm hoping to get professor layton and the last specter for christmas or something. (I believe for you it is the specter's call)

I'm absolutely in love with the series. Nothing like sitting down with a good puzzle and enjoying a great story. I have yet to play Last Specter, but I hope to get it this holiday season.

Hershel Layton remains at the top of my favorite video game characters list. Every game, all 4 (out in the US), are puzzle perfection, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon the series from conception. It's a brilliant game, and I love the mix of puzzles with elegant characters and storytelling. I just finished Last Specter on Saturday, and while it still can't compare to the epicness of Unwound Future, it's still a fantastic game and a great beginning to a game series that can't be missed out on.

P.S. like my location? (to the left) :D

zellinkda

one of many
Hershel Layton remains at the top of my favorite video game characters list. Every game, all 4 (out in the US), are puzzle perfection, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon the series from conception. It's a brilliant game, and I love the mix of puzzles with elegant characters and storytelling. I just finished Last Specter on Saturday, and while it still can't compare to the epicness of Unwound Future, it's still a fantastic game and a great beginning to a game series that can't be missed out on.

P.S. like my location? (to the left) :D
yes but that means you do not exist.*gasp* how have you gotten to your computer?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom