• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Problem Thread

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
Oh... something worked for once! :lol: Oh btw, it's N-I-N-J-A-L-L-A-M-A not Ninjama. :facepalm: sorry people are always getting my name wrong, but this is the first time on Zelda Dungeon, well done!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yeah, this could be a good idea in theory. But people need to have a problem first, if it's a ZD problem they'll probably just go to a mod but an advice thread might be good.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Oh... something worked for once! :lol: Oh btw, it's N-I-N-J-A-L-L-A-M-A not Ninjama. :facepalm: sorry people are always getting my name wrong, but this is the first time on Zelda Dungeon, well done!

I think it's more of a nickname/shortening thing than anything else. For example, with my name, people constantly call me Just, Eazy, JE or JZ and that's fine. When they spell it wrong (There is no "s" in Justeazy!) is when you know they're messing something up.

EDIT: By the way; name issue = first problem in this thread. :P

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
yeah but...is it so hard to type NinjaLlama? just two more l's and an a.*in sarcastic voice* but you're getting there. :lol:
what does lol69 mean? and what does nyaned mean?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This thread isnt really working out. It seems to be more of a discussion about usernames other than problems. I would suggest requesting it to be closed. Also, ninjama is supposed to be a nickname.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom