• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Problem Getting the Sword Out of Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dream End

Hey! I bought the game yesterday and after getting home and then finding out i needed a wii motion plus accesory, i had to buy that to. Now after coming home for the second time and played a little over 1 hour, i have encountered a problem. After zelda gets taken away by the black huricanne and after following the servant. When i am supposed to take the sword out of the stone. But i can't do it! I have tryed close to everything but when i lift the remote up nothing happens.:S. Help would be appreciated cuz i am stuck.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Hold the wiimote so that the pointer (black piece) faces the floor. Press and hold A. Now slowly lift the wiimote toward the ceiling.

D

Dream End

I still can't do it starting holding with the black down then trying to lift up slow and fast absolutely noyhing happens on the screen when i try to lift it...

D

Dream End

Thanks for the tips people but i still can't get it to work :S i have no idea what is wrong and i asked some friends too. But nobody could remove the sword from
The stone. Help please cuz this was not what i spended a 100$ on

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Maybe the Wii Remote's broken. Try getting it fixed or replaced. If it's not that, then it might be a glitch on your game. Hold on, did you press A while lifting the sword out?

Just hold A and point the remote up, and pull, like everyone else said. If that doesnt work then there must be something wrong with your game or remote I guess. You can sprint right, so your A button works? And if you can swing your sword, then I guess your motion on the remote is working?

rettam

I accidentally the...
When I did it, I held the Wiimote upside down and then held A while pulling it out moderately fast in an arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom