• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[Preview] Pikmin 3: A New Adventure in a More Realistic Backyard

Pikmin-3-preview1.jpg

Pikmin has always been about creating big adventure on a small scale. Your player character is less than two inches tall, joined by an army of ant-like creatures in his exploration of an environment that for us amounts to a garden, a backyard, a puddle, but for him is a thick forest, an open field, or a large lake. Because it leverages even the tiniest parts of our world in such a powerful way, the game’s concept is a perfect match for the real-time strategy genre. Gather fruit and other small objects as resources to build up your Pikmin force, and go forth on your quest for gold!

I got a chance to play the new Pikmin 3 for Wii U at E3 2012, and while it doesn’t introduce any huge changes to the series’ beloved formula, what it does offer is a much more vibrant and realistic world to explore and interact with.

Full preview here: Pikmin 3 Preview: A New Adventure in a More Realistic Backyard | GenGAME

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Cool. I've always wondered what Pikmin would be like if it were more realistic...

I've been playing the series since like two years ago and I've been trying to 100% it since. It's really tough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom