• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Pre Order DLC/Special Editions Netherlands

Hello everyone,

Pretty stoked for the release of Hyrule Warriors in Europe. The pre order a DLC and the special editions looked pretty interesting and their Europe release has been confirmed. I have however been unable to find a store/site that's been offering the special editions for pre order. Nor have I seen confirmation of the DLC being offered by any site where you can pre order the regular version. Has anyone found any information on this? I heard the American stores all have different types of DLC.

As far as I can see now Europe doesn't get any Pre Order bonus D: The special editions are also not listed on the sites I normally buy from. Did read that the Ganondorf costumes are free for everyone buy registering the game, and honestly those costumes were the ones I wanted the most anyway. :ganondorf:

I've looked on all the NL websites I know and none of them have the limited edition. It looks very hard to find. But I'd ask instore MediaMarkt or Saturn or something similar to see if they'll be getting any in.

If you are willing to wait a few days Amazon.de has the limited edition listed. No price on that, but the standard one is 50 Euros. That might be an option if you if you can't get it anywhere else. I say Amazon DE as it's closer to you than the UK is.
In saying that none of the DE websites I looked up had special edition info either.

If you are willing to wait a few days Amazon.de has the limited edition listed. No price on that, but the standard one is 50 Euros. That might be an option if you if you can't get it anywhere else. I say Amazon DE as it's closer to you than the UK is.
In saying that none of the DE websites I looked up had special edition info either.

Thanks for the effort! Debating if I'll go for the special edition or the regular one. Regular one I can get for around €43 which is a great price, special edition is a lot more expensive as far as I've heard. And with no pre order DLC (as far as I've heard and read) for Europe preordering isn't that useful anymore.

Hopefully there'll be a store with a price on the special edition soon so I can make up my mind :)

Thanks for the effort! Debating if I'll go for the special edition or the regular one. Regular one I can get for around €43 which is a great price, special edition is a lot more expensive as far as I've heard. And with no pre order DLC (as far as I've heard and read) for Europe preordering isn't that useful anymore.

Hopefully there'll be a store with a price on the special edition soon so I can make up my mind :)

You're welcome. And the Limited Edition is not that much more expensive. In Australia it's only $20 more. So in the EU it would be I guess 10 to 20 euros more,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom