• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Pre-order bonus

Skyward Sword HD
Here is what different stores around the word have as pre-order bonuses.
If I have missed any, please let me know and I will add them in.

Gamestop

qRpSopr.jpg

Best Buy

PZEy4l0.jpg

Walmart

3RBVqra.jpg

Nintendo UK Store

vIb9scH.jpg

Game UK

vIb9scH.jpg

EB Games Canada

q8W8Rb6.jpg

EB Games Australia

Xq8XlwZ.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
That Walmart one looks really good, I like socks and that keychain looks really good. I didn't preorder it, but I really wanted to with those bonuses.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
They look cool, but the case is the only one I'd really be interested in. I suspect the other stuff would eventually end up in a recycling bin or forgotten on a shelf.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
You know, in the electronics department all the boxes full of lame collectibles like coffee cups and t shirts
Hey, don’t knock those. I exclusively drink out of my Links Awakening pint glass, even if the only thing tying it to LA was a decal that started to come off after washing it once.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I got a Zelda poster from GameStop just for buying the joycons today which was cool.. I don’t really put posters up in my room but I still like them.

I only preordered from Gamestop because I had 25 dollar credit. Regretting it now because thats the worst Pre order bonus of the lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom