• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pre-order Bonus for Skyward Sword.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Did a quick search and I couldn't find anything on this.

I've been doing a bit of research and there are several rumours that over here in the UK we're going to be getting some form of golden case. It's highly debated whether it's going to be a metal case or just a coloured platic one like NSMBW, I for one however would like to say this seems unlikely. Purely because of the connotations that come with the colour gold, that it is the best (Unless they release some form of follow up platinum case which seems very unlikely due to it's dull bland colour.) I personally do not think that Nintendo would make the SS case gold as it implies it is THE best game on Wii, and while they have undoubtebly spent a very long time perfecting the game I don't think it is likely that Nintendo would shove Zelda up there right to the top as their number one series as that would undermine the Mario series greatly. I know that they have made Zelda cartridges golden before (the NES cartridges of LoZ and AoL,) but that was a LONG time ago and I don't think they'd do it again. On the other hand though, the pre-order bonus for OoT 3DS in the uk is a poster and a gold sleeve, however having a gold sleeve is very different to having the packaging entirely golden.

NGamer magazine says that Reggie stated about the 25th anniversary of Zelda that 'All I can tell you is that it's going to be different to what we did with Mario. But it will be just as special.' I personally think that this implies they will either do something special for SS or something completely different. Either way, no matter what the bonus is, I know i'm pre-ordering my copy.

Yeah, I hope theres a preorder bonus... I preordered my game at E3 last year (its nearly his birthday, he'll be one!) I reckon we'll either get a tin or some sort of figure or key-ring.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I WANT ART BOOKLET!!! I wouldn't mind a figurine of Link and Zordiana (sword girl to all here who don't go on Zelda Informer.)

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
Now I know this is not going to happen but I want something WW preorder bonus(all the Zelda games before WW)Maybe all the 3d Zelda games with SS controls.I know it wont happen but I can dream can't I

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I am totally pre-ordering mine. The Pre-order bonus is just a bonus, since I was going to do it all along. I hope it something cool though.. Maybe a poster? Even though my room is like covered in those. (You can't even see the walls.) Other than that I would mind a key chain, or something like that. Maybe a Link figurine?

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
i'll tell you what I would absolutely LOVE to see with something like this, and it would be cheap to make. If we're talking replicas Link figures or ocarina's are either gonna be lame or too expensive too include. No offence but the ocarina that came with the Greek version of OoT 3D looks so cheap. However, what they could do and it wouldn't have to be cheap would be just a small bag of rupees. They don't have to be plastic they could just as easily be glass and it wouldn't cost much extra we wouldn't need more then about 3 and I think it would be a reward the fans loved and it would be easily, EASILY done well. Not only that, but after the pre-order was over, it would be one of those things that would ROCKET in value bringing even more support to the franchise.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Maybe a huge, impressionistic painting of a scene in SS? Or a golden Wii-Remote Plus?

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
maybe a sort of master sword thing that you can atach to your wii remote and also a sheild to make you feel more like Link. seeing all the crap Nintendo prodces like this (see and wal-mart game section) I say it is likely

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
maybe a sort of master sword thing that you can atach to your wii remote and also a sheild to make you feel more like Link. seeing all the crap Nintendo prodces like this (see and wal-mart game section) I say it is likely

I love that Idea. It reminds me of the hockey stick add-ons for the hockey games and other additions to the wiimote for wii sports. Having a sword (maybe a shield) adapter would be very cool, and something people would actually use. Its also something they could sell separately, so even if you don't preorder, you could still buy it yourself. I hate not being able to preorder and letting an awesome bonus just slip by.

i agree a sword adapter for you wii remote would be cool. this reminds me of epic mickey. i got epic mickey for christmas. i also got a paint brush nunchuck. i actually use it every time i play it. a very cool accessory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom