• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Power Wisdom Courage

I know that the three triangles of the tri force represent Power (Ganandorf) Wisdsom (Zelda) and Courage (Link). But wouldn't it be interesting if Nintendo made a game where a powerful, more evil source than Ganandorf attacked the kingdom of Hyrule and Ganondorf, Zelda and Link had to team up and put there strenghs together to save Hyrule. A bit like Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story. I know that Nintendo probably wouldn't make this as they would struggle to put it in to the timeline, but what do you think?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ok, first off, I'd like to point out that Nintendo has stated that they aren't concerned about the timeline. Now, about the main subject of your post... I think that would be cool and all, but it's sorta cliche... But I still think it could be fun!

well, it would be interesting, but story wise I dont think it will work

bowser =/= ganon

I think the closer you will get to that is called smash bros brawl ;)

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I think if Ganondorf, Zelda and Link did team up it would be awesome also if then Ganondorf join the evil Villian and Link and Zelda have to take them both of

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom