• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Post-game modes

Robbie fan club
Age of Calamity is almost out! I've been thinking about what kind of post-game modes, or just modes outside of the campaign, might exist, like Hyrule Warrior's adventure mode or challenge mode.
I don't think we'll see anything on the scale of adventure mode, but a challenge mode with extra scenarios could be great. Part of me doubts it'll happen, I'm getting the general vibe that a lot of the extra content from the first game has been cut which makes sense given AoC's focus on story, but it'd still be cool to see.

Absolute pipe dream is a mode similar to Ganon's Fury, where you get to play as Calamity Ganon and just go to town destroying Hyrule.

Do y'all reckon we'll see any modes like this/What extra modes would you like to see?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The world map is basically a combination of adventure mode and story/free mode, and the divine beast battles seem like the ganon stuff to me but I cant say for sure because I never played HW on Wii U. If they're gonna do some extra modes on top of this stuff, I'd like to see something completely new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom