• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Mido

Version 1
Dente, hearing the conversation grow a tad more heartfelt, serpentines towards a nearby tree and climbs its branches. He now can see and hear the conversation below. The real kicker was keeping his balance.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Buster looks around to those who still remain at the camp. "My my. Those two seem to have a connection between them that is quite a juicy one. I saw it through my lens of truth."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" I already told you, my dear" Rasul says as he pulls her in closer, locking eyes with her. she couldn't tell because his eyes were white, but he was looking into her red eyes. he gets on a box, and pecks her on the cheek
" I don't see why we shouldn't take this moment and see where it goes... I have that empty nest feeling"

Mido

Version 1
Dente, still eavesdropping, stops a gasp from escaping his lips. His face contorts; the only thought in his mind is "why is this happening?" He holds the branch below him in order to prevent him from losing his composure.

Mido

Version 1
Dente loses sight of the pair for a moment or two, but moves to the other part of the tree for a better view. The scene he encounters is one of much potential vulgarity, unfit for a gentleman's eyes! Dente's embarrassed disposition ultimately contributes to his undoing, as he loses his balance and falls from the tree, hitting the ground with a great thud. A multitude of birds fly from the tree.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris blushes more and then stands back up a few feet away from Rasul with her back turned. "I'm sorry," she says feeling embarrassed. "Please don't think I don't like you, because I do. I just don't know if I'm ready for this kind of devotion right now... I really am sorry."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" I swear by all I can, I will be true, honest, and loyal. no secrets, no deception. you are my star by which I sail"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore is quite glad that she left but wishes that she could have been there to give Rasul a punch in the nose for harassing Iris. Meanwhile, she boredly soars over Hyrule field.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris turns around and looks at Rasul again. "You really are sweet," she says with a modest smile. "But would you mind taking it slow? With everything that's going on it's easier for me not to rush into anything like that. I'm sorry. I hope you understand."

Mido

Version 1
Dente, realizing his fall went unnoticed, saunter back to the rest of the group. He also discreetly picks up his shovel along the way. Dente had his shovel. All was well again.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
As Kiera passes over gerudo valley, she is forced to land because of turbulent air. She walks past where they had found the white dog all that time ago. She passed the great fairy fountain where they had talent the night recovering. She sat by the entrance and fell asleep as night fell.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor walks over to Dente and leans over. He knew that Dente had followed Rasul and Iris, but from the look on the gravediggers face, hed seeen something, "How was the view?" Tennor asks, elbowing his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom