• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Well I don't mind helping in any way I can. And I have a friend who can tag along as well!" Buster pulls his monocle off abd holds it out in front of him. "It's a lens of truth, lads and lasses. See. Look at my friend!" There's just a reflection of himself in the lens, as the monocle isn't actually a lens of Truth. Buster has gone crazy from years imprisoned

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" slow your role, Scrub. sit down. you'll have your chance soon enough, but for now, it's Nevermore's turn"

Pen

The game is on!
"You've been getting visions?" Iris asks Rasul with great interest. "Lately I've been having some reoccurring and very real dreams. I think they might be telling me something too." She gets a serious and quite worried look on her face. She then turns to Kiera. "I'm sorry, Keira, but I have a feeling Rasul can help me figure out what my visions mean. And I think there's a good chance I can help him too. My dreams have been bothering me for a long time and I'd really like to get to the bottom of them. So I'm staying here for now."

And after hearing Buster's remark she giggles to herself. She can tell it's not actually a real Lens of Truth, but she doesn't want to ruin his joy so she doesn't say anything.

Pen

The game is on!
"Sure," Iris says and walks with Rasul. On their way over there she tells him about the dreams she's been having about not being able to teleport and then being hit by a rain or arrows. "Do you have any idea of what it could mean?" she then asks Rasul.

Storm

"I know what it might mean, as sad as it might be...Tell me about your Father. usually when it's arrows and inability, it's usually a paternal connection. I know I have visions of 2 beings fighting. one of light, the other of darkness. they are evenly matched. when one gains an upper hand, so does the other. maybe there is more to this than we thought... are you alright? I know my brother had you frazzled with that collar"

Mido

Version 1
Dente's secret is still safe. His name unseen in that crass novel. Relieved, he tails Rasul and Iris, hiding behind a larger stump near where they planned to talk.

Pen

The game is on!
"My father was always very controlling of me," Iris starts as her gaze drops. "He wasn't exactly the loving kind. Not to me anyway. All he ever wanted for me was to become Impa's successor, but I never wanted that sort of responsibility. I remember dad used to tell me that my teleportation magic was all I had and that I was helpless without it. I guess that might be what the dreams are telling me too. And honestly, I feel like it's true. What would I have without my ability to teleport? I'm not a great fighter like you, nor am I a good leader like Mailan. All I ever do it teleport my way out of difficult situations. It's all I've ever done. I really would be helpless without my teleportation..." Her eyes get watery but so far she manages not to shed a tear. "Dad pushed me every day from as early as I can remember all the way up until I ran away at age 14. I just couldn't stand his and mother's constant pressuring anymore. I haven't seen either one of them since the day I left, but I imagine they were both killed when the decease started spreading."

Storm

Rasul hugs her tightly
" It's going to be okay. we're your family now... and it's going to have fish-people"

Storm

" well....you know what I mean. if Ten and Mai..umm... Dance, then they could have half-zoras" rasul says moving his hand down to the small of her back for a more sensual caress

Pen

The game is on!
Iris blushes immensely and gets quite tense. "So uhm..." she starts very awkwardly. "Rasul, what vision was it that you wanted to talk to me about...?" she asks, trying to change the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom