• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Possible Bosses

Salem

SICK
:huh: Um, wouldn't the first King of Hyrule be Link the first from SS?
He didn't specify what King of Hyrule he was talking about, also deciphering what he said...I think he means to say they're the stages of the final boss not regular bosses.... at least I think so

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
He didn't specify what King of Hyrule he was talking about, also deciphering what he said...I think he means to say they're the stages of the final boss not regular bosses.... at least I think so

Yes, I know he trying talk about the potential final boss, but why did he call Ganondorf an ally who betrays Link and Zelda? I kinda got confused there as I thought he was talking about the first King of Hyrule since he was also talking about Demise and possibly the first incarnated form of Ganondorf, so what he was saying was just confusing.

Salem

SICK
Yes, I know he trying talk about the potential final boss, but why did he call Ganondorf an ally who betrays Link and Zelda? I kinda got confused there as I thought he was talking about the first King of Hyrule since he was also talking about Demise and possibly the first incarnated form of Ganondorf, so what he was saying was just confusing.
He PROBABLY meant that some hypothetical ally get's possessed by Demise, not that Ganon is an ally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom