• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Popular Characters You Hate

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Are there any popular characters that you don't like or don't understand their popularity?

I have a couple:

Tingle: This guy is surprisingly popular, though I'm almost certain his popularity stems just from how odd he is. While certainly... interesting, I do not like Tingle. He's creepy and he should take his spandex and stay as far away from me as possible.

Malon: I don't even really hate Malon, or even dislike her. I simply don't really understand why she's all that popular. Besides the fact that she's pretty, she's just not all that remarkable in my opinion.

What about you guys?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda: I hate her in most of her incarnations, really. She's practically always been the damsel in distress, however her appearances in Ocarina of Time and especially The Wind Waker let sour tastes in my mouth. For OoT, I realize she was Sheik, but even so...when she was actually Zelda, she resigned herself to stupidity (letting her guard down in the Temple of Time), and then the Damsel dealio. For TWW, she was awesome as Tetra and then all "OOOH IM SOWWY PLS FORGEV" as Zelda. Just a sad fate for her :/

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Tingle, but I guess that's a given.
Groose. He was funny, but I didn't find him extraordinary in any way.

Salem

SICK
I tend to hate Link's companions overtime, although Fi broke new records. I generally dislike any NPC that NEVER SHUTS UP.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Tingle.

I greatly dislike Tingle. Not so much in Majora's Mask as I do in Wind Waker, but even the Majora's Mask Tingle I don't care for that much, he overcharges me for Maps, I'm a little kid how many rupees do you think I carry you overaged fairy wannabe?

Wind Waker Tingle... arguably the most annoying and creepy character in the Legend of Zelda series, I swear him and his obsession with fairy's. *Sees Tingle swaying hips* *dies* Tingle just really annoyed me and ticked me off, I get that some people find him hilarious but I personally didn't. He's a interesting character, he's different, I'll give him that much, but your pretty much shackled to him with the triforce quest and you have to spend SOOOO much time looking for rupees if you don't have a big wallet. And that's just the stuff Tingles connected to that help fan the flames of what I don't like about Tingle himself...
Tingle in Wind Waker, had an obnoxious overly exuberant personality, his constant hopping around and general creepiness, helped me develop a grand dislike for him. I don't know, some people found it to be funny, I myself, found it to be annoying and, put bluntly, very stupid. I swear every time I see him I want shove a bomb into his green little fairy costume.
Also... stop asking me if I want to play Tingle... just... no.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Tingle, Groose, and Ghirahim are the characters I dislike. I do kinda hate Tingle, but I just dislike him. I hated Groose, but he's a pretty neat character. I just hate Ghirahim. He's just weird and odd looking.

I don't like Midna. At least pre-Zant-ambush Midna. I find her to be obnoxious and rude, not to mention bossy. I get that she's a princess and everything, but I found her to be downright abusive before you get all the fused shadows and she gets her butt handed to her (again) by Zant.

Midna is super helpful and incorporates many things that other companions haven't, like having a backstory and actually being able to do things, which is cool, but I still find her to be really irritating for the first, what, half of the game?

Big Octo

=^)
I've never really liked Midna. One of my least favorite companions in the series and one that I've never cared for. I wasn't really a part of the emotinal rollercoatser Nintendo was trying to send us on in Twilight Princess, especially regarding her.

Ghirahim is another one. His concept was ambitious and smart, but I felt it could have been executed much better. Having an insane or deranged villain is always neat, but the route taken with Ghirahim didn't satisfy me. I would like to see more of this character concept in the future, though.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vaati -

He's kind of a weak villain. He just doesn't seem like much of a threat. Some of his forms don't even look cool, and his human form just looks like a emo teenage boy. I don't know, just something about him seems lame.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Ghirahim. I hate Ghirahim to hell. I don't know why he's so popular. Would you want him to sneak into your room at night and lick you with his long *** tongue?

I dislike Impa. I mean, seriously, a caretaker of Zelda (and in the oracle games Din and Nayru) and you cant get your **** together? You just let Zelda go off on her own and you say you're "watching" her but she still gets caught by Ganon in Oot? Just dang Impa, I need you to do better.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I greatly dislike Tingle. Not so much in Majora's Mask as I do in Wind Waker, but even the Majora's Mask Tingle I don't care for that much, he overcharges me for Maps, I'm a little kid how many rupees do you think I carry you overaged fairy wannabe?

how much was the clock town map? like 5,10 rupees?

and yeah i have a deep hatred for the demon lord,the stupid fan*****es just increase it w/ all that yaoi ****
also i don't wanna see that ****** in smash bros

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom