• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokken Tournament Release Date Confirmed

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
The Pokémon company has confirmed today that Pokken Tournament, the upcoming Pokémon fighting game for Wii U, will release on March 18th in North America and Europe. This is a mere two weeks after the release of Twilight Princess HD. March is going to be a busy month for the system. What are your thoughts on this release date? Are you glad to be able to play Pokken Tournament so soon or should Nintendo have spaced out its releases to prevent possible software droughts?

Source: https://www.twitter.com/Pokemon/status/688014397051170818

Dan

To prevent possible software droughts? I think by now Wii U owners are already used to this, lessening a software drought at this stage could possibly be quite harmful to their immune systems.
I haven't been following Pokkon Tournement news, I thought it was already released but I had intended to pick it up anyway.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Sweet! I briefly noticed this game on some news feed (facebook or tumblr, can't remember) and it looked like a lot of fun. Looking forward to it!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I'm quite excited! I am going to have to save up a ton of money now.... But oh well! It is looking great, and it's even better to know that there's a new mode and more characters to be announced at a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom