• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Video Walkthroughs?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I love ZeldaDungeon Video Walkthroughs, and I have a feeling i'm going to love Dungeon Gaming Video Walkthroughs too..I was wondering if you guys were going to make one soon and if so, which game? If your not aloud to answer that at this point in time then that's fine. :)

Pokemon games are VERY linear and are super easy to beat, it is just the collection of pokemon that is hard and maybe the Elite 4 (or equivalent). So I don't think they will make a video walkthrough

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
A video walkthrough isn't necessary unless there's some type of challenging puzzle.
In Zelda there are many dungeon's, enemies and puzzles.
Unlike Pokemon, whereas there basically aren't any puzzles at all.
Like Zombie said, the game is VERY linear.
It shouldn't require a walkthrough, ESPECIALLY if you're a experienced Pokemon trainer/player.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Well I was checking all the websites, and I wanted to see the style of the Text Walkthroughs on Pokemon Dungeon compared to Zelda Dungeon, and under Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow and Emerald it said Video Walkthrough coming soon. Also under Pokemon Black/White it said Video Walkthrough and had links..but it says page not found, probably meaning Black/White Video Walkthrough is in the works...so I was wondering.

I asked because I was wondering if it will be a 100% Walkthrough, like were to get all the Pokemon and stuff (I don't know 100% in Pokemon..not a big Pokemon person).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom