• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Request Thread

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I looked around and saw no thread like this. I figured it would be useful if we had a thread like this.

So, post a Pokemon you really want and maybe someone has that Pokemon and will post on this thread. Don't forget to add your friend code and certain details. (i.e Shiny, Nature, Nature or anything else you can think of.)

Or, you could post a Pokemon you would be willing to trade for a certain Pokemon or just a Pokemon you want to trade.

I hope this is helpful. :)

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
I REALLY want a Shiny Charmander with any nature, at level 1. I can trade a Dream World Japanese Arceus, or, you can ask about other offers. All pokemon in Pokemon White. PM with offers, then I'll send you the friend code.

ok this request is for the following pokemon games,Pearl,Diamond, platnuim, heart gold and soul silver
i just need to complete my Pokedex but i will not accept hacked versions of the pokemon, i can trade them back to you if you don't want to get rid of these pokemon.

so, here is what i need
Latias
deoxys

i do not have any shineys to offer but i can give you a mew (i only have 1 left though). Also i will give you any pokemon that you want, that i have.

EDIT: i now have only 1 mew available, and i don't need requazza anymore thanks to "Blendercat".

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Turns out I need a Chikorita or any evolved version. Level and nature doesn't matter. I have all starter sets but traded a Meganium for a shiny, so I had to give it up even though I didn't have a back up. Much appreciated.

EDIT: I got it. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Lol, If you need anything Gen. III or under, ask goomboo! He's got the lot!!! (maybe not legends, but any other breedable ones!) Anyway, I can get a couple of legit legendary pokes, but I'm limited to Groundon, Kyogre, Latio/as and the three regis (Rock, Ice and steel)... BTW, they are not hacked but do have pretty rubbish names!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Here is my request list for B/W and i really don't need pokemon but items! So PM me if you find something interesting. I may update this list once in a while.
If you are looking for something specific then tell me, I can transfer from gen 3 and 4. By the way, all my pokemon are legit!

Looking for:
Focus Sash
Life Orb
Flame Orb
Power Herb
White Herb
Muscle Band
Wise Glasses
Red Card

High Offers: (I want 2 items for these)
Kyogre (Modest UT)
Groudon (Mild UT)
Ho-oH (Hardy UT)
Shiny Gengar (Docile with 0 EV, lvld up with rare candies to make it evolve)
Magmortar (Modest UT from PBR)
Electivire (Adamant UT from PBR)

Normal Offers:
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Latias
Latios
Cresselia
Zorura (Modest with egg move extrasensory)
Bisharp (Adamant with egg move psyco cut)
Got also a lot of legendaries and egg move breeds on my Diamond file, ill check that out later

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Well, I did not see this.

Be sure to record both. I can't stress this enough.

My White FC is: 4298 3495 2412
My Black FC is: 0432 4073 3357

Me, I will offer almost any pokemon you wish, besides Shinies and certain event Pokemon.
What I want? we'll talk about it, feel free to PM me or VM me anytime. Somtimes I give Pokemon for free, but you have to meet my conditions to do it. Ask destiny, I gave her Mew, Shaymin, Shiny Vaporeon and a Modest Volcarona.

Me terms on trading Pokemon, I trade by Pokemon Availability.
Example:

A Mew for a fellow Legit event Pokemon
A Magikarp for any Common Pokemon.
A Dunsparce for a feebas or any uncommon pokemon
A Common Legendary Pokemon for a Common Legendary Pokemon

Meaning a Common pokemon is worth a Common Pokemon. A Rarer one equivalents a rarer one.

However, if shininess comes into play that changes everything. An example is you have a shiny Lillipup. What I will trade will will depend on three factors:
Untouched
Legality
Nature

As a breeder, I am extremely picky, but I give consent to people who seek their Pokemon. Let me continue, if your Shiny lillipup has been caught and has not battled or gained experience whatsoever, and has a positive nature, I could easily trade you either a legendary pokemon to an event only Pokemon. I do not trade items, however, being that I am also having a hard time getting other items. If I feel like it, I might trade an extra Master Ball, that is IF I feel like it.

As now, I'm trading the following. What you will offer to me, however, is rarer than their normal encounter rate, e.g. An Anticipation Eevee is worth around the lines of a hard to find pokemon, like larvitar, Bagon or Gible. These are rarer than their other counter parts. Because I breed them from their dream world parents. Female ones are worth more than male ones, so I'll either give you a male one, but if you want a female one, i'll raise the trade necessity higher:

Eevee with Anticipation. Turns into either a Vaporeon with Hydration, a Jolteon with Quick Feet, Flareon with Guts, Espeon with Magic Bounce, Umbreon with Inner Focus, Leafeon with Chlorophyll, or a Glaceon with Ice Body

Poliwag with Swift Swim, their final evolutions are a Poliwrath with Swift Swim, or a Politoed with Drizzle

Burmy with Overcoat, either a Female Wormadam with Overcoat or a Mothim with Tinted Lens

Smeargle with Moody.

I am considerate, and may let you go easy with your choice of trade.

Last edited:

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Can anyone get me a Zorua? Please? PLEASE?! I want one really badly. Ask me what you want, and I'll see what I could do.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
If anyone has Zorua or Zoroark, a Magby, or any spare legendaries, I'd be happy to trade. I don't have many pokemon from other regions, but I'm working on it with breeding. PM me if you'd be willing to trade.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
If anyone has Zorua or Zoroark, a Magby, or any spare legendaries, I'd be happy to trade. I don't have many pokemon from other regions, but I'm working on it with breeding. PM me if you'd be willing to trade.

I have plenty of Zoruas, and I am very willing to trade, so make me an offer.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I've been playing Pokemon Emerald for hours and I have searched almost half of route 119 for a Feebas and I still haven't found anything. If you have one in a 4th gen game that you are willing to trade please PM me. I can get you some pretty good pokemon including almost any starter if you are willing to wait for me to breed it.

It must be a legit Pokemon though. I will only give and receive legit Pokemon.

Last edited:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I have a more difficult request. To complete my pokemon collection, I still need Manaphy. I can offer a lvl 100 Jirachi with rash nature. It was trained by the legendary Onilink89 himself, so I'm sure it is a good pokemon :P. I rather have a legit Manaphy, although a hack isn't that much of a problem if the stats are not too outrageous. PM me if you can trade :)

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I have a manaphy I'd be willing to trade. It's completely legit, hatched straight from pkmn Ranger. However, it's just level 1, and I'm trading it from my Platinum.

I have a manaphy I'd be willing to trade. It's completely legit, hatched straight from pkmn Ranger. However, it's just level 1, and I'm trading it from my Platinum.

I'd also like a Zorua, which I'd be willing to trade a legit lv. 100 Krookodile for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom