• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon SoulSilver Team

I was planning on hopefully making a Let's Play of Pokemon SoulSilver and wanted some people to see if my team was good enough.

Typhlosion Fire

Ampharos Electric

Umbreon Dark

Heracross Bug/Fighting

Skarmory Steel/Flying

Kingdra Water/Dragon

D

Deleted member 6224

Ampharos sucks, Espeon is better than umbreon and skarmory is ok, but not that good

D

Deleted member 6224

Yea but Espeon has better stats all around, Umbreon has horrible special attk and attack, and there is no other reason to have an umbreon then. Ampharos has horrible speed and is really bad, trust me. There are better electrics anyway.

EDIT: Get an electivire, since you can get an elekid, they're great.

bluelink said:
Yea but Espeon has better stats all around, Umbreon has horrible special attk and attack, and there is no other reason to have an umbreon then. Ampharos has horrible speed and is really bad, trust me. There are better electrics anyway.

With good offense and defense, Espeon and Umbreon make a very good tag team. As for Ampharos, I agree, that is a rather weak and pathetic Pokemon to include.

Ampharos has horrible speed and is really bad, trust me. There are better electrics anyway.

Ampharos isn't that bad, it's Speed is decent and it has very good Defence. I use one and it is Ace. True there are better Electric Types but there aren't that many.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ampharos are probably one of the best pokémon that someone can use in Soulsilver, there are so many pokémon that belong to the gym leaders, elite 4 or champion that are weak against electric types.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom