• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remakes on DS or 3DS?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I really am hoping for a RSE remake, since that generation has a special place in my heart. I don't really care whether it's a DS or 3DS they put it for, since I have a 3DS. My real question is what's next for Pokemon after and RSE remake (as far as main version games are concerned.)

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
I think they would do it on the 3DS, because at this point the DS is very out-dated. B2&W2 are going to be the last DS pokemon games. Look at it, Gen 1-Gameboy. Gen 2- Gameboy Color. Gen 3- Gameboy Advance. Gen 4 AND 5 on DS. The DS pokemon, I would assume, is dead and we're moving on to the 3DS.

univpark

Heart of Steel
I love 3rd Gen! I do think that it's likely that they will wait until the 10th anniversary. I think that that might start the 3DS generation of games, so they could really begin using 3D graphics in Pokemon. I really cannot wait for this to happen, I love those games. However, if it was released, like, tomorrow, it would be for the DS.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I don't think they should mainly because it already looks good, it already has awesome Pokemon, and it was just an amazing game in general.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I think that they have the oppertunity to add things, such as a couple new locations, as well as having them make the remakes for both handhelds. Wouldn't it be cool seeing fortree city in 3D? I hope they bring back the original secret bases! :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
How about they don't make a remake.
It's not necessary for them to make a remake for R/S/E.
Pokemon's already got their plate full with the new RPG coming out, Black 2 and White 2, and more spin-offs to come.
Can we stop talking about this?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Oh it's gonna happen, hopefully next year. Junichi Masuda kinda confirmed the remakes via Twitter.
Ugh.
Great.
I really don't see this as necessary.
Why would they remake R/S/E and not remake Y/B/R?!?
That's just plain...... stupid.
I understand that R/S/E has more to offer than Y/B/R, but still.
This kind of disappoints me.
I may have a change of heart when I play it, but for now..... Pokemon could do better.
I have high expectations if what you're saying is true.
As for what console it's going to be on, it's not even a fair question. It'll more than likely be on the DS, as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom