• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon: Rocket Saga

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Okay, so this is like a retelling of the events of the Gen-1 games of Pokemon! No it's not following Anime logic, or Adventure logic. We will take the role of 4 characters, Red, Blue, Green, and an OC.

Red-Fierce.Deity-Raider
Blue-
Green-
Other-

Basically your character is based on one of the character(except for the OC), like their appearance, but they're name can be original and such.

Name:
Role:
Team(Update it every time you catch one in the RP, though you need a starter in here to start. THe OC's starter doesn't have to be a real Starter):
Appearance:
Personality:

Name: Raider
Role: Red
Team: Charmander,
Appearance: Red from FireRed.
Personality: Kind of curious and slightly naive. He likes battling and travelling.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Ariadne
Role: Green
Team: bulbasaur
Appearance: Green from the manga but
Personality: She's a loner, that's for sure, but she'll help those who deserve her help. (As in, she won't help bad guys, even if they need it.)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
AWWW YEAHHH.

Name: Tony
Role: Blue
Team: Squirtle
Appearance: This, but a Blue shirt.Tony.png
Personality: Gloats a lot. Is very cocky.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
I call the other!
------------
Name: Kisanu
Role: Other
Team: Eevee
Appearance: Kisanu has waist-length blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and sand-colored skin. Her normal outfit is a pink long-sleeved dress that reaches down to a bit above her ankles, with a white cloak that is pinned together by a light pink gem. On her feet are white knee socks and pink flats.
Personality: Despite obviously being a rich girl, Kisanu is very innocent and kind, and loves her Eevee. She will help whoever needs it, even bad guys if it's not a trick or something.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Yeah, once again Japanese. I guess you can come... But I was kind of hoping another user would come. You hear of Emerald, well Emerald's a new user, and he said that he'd like to try RPing, and he likes Pokemon, so I said he could join this RP, but he had to get off the net bbefore he could sign up...

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Kisanu is actually a name I made up myself -_- Newsflash: I can make my character however I want to.

And if you wanted him to join, why didn't you, I dunno, RESERVE HIM ON THE SPOT? Or maybe make more than 4 spaces open?

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Eyeah, okay, there is another OC space reserved for Emerald!

I wasn't saying you couldn't have the name. But now that I know it's fake, it defiantly doesn't work with Pokemon, but you can keep it, it's you character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom