• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon RMT?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
After a long time of not playing Pokemon Black I am getting back into mainly for the competitive aspect. (Last Generation that was the main thing I did; though I didn't get into it enough to join tournaments or anything like that.) In many forums I have noticed them having an RMT (rate my team) section so I am proposing starting one here. Your first though t might be that this would be better suited for a pokemon forum but since visiting many forums I have noticed RMT sections in some other mario, metroid and Super smash bros. forums whilst scouring the net.

I think that if many people wanted to that we could create a group in which to rate each others teams. It could be a simple group where the main purpose would be to help each other develop better strategies by displaying your choice of moves, EV's, abilities, Natures, and strategy for each pokemon. If enough people are interested I would be happy to get a group started to allow those that want to join to talk and rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom