• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Remake Names

Fig

The Altruist
pkfroce said:
Anyway I hope that the Emerald remake is called like Delta or Theta Emerald or something.

If we were to get a remake of Emerald, I'm very certain that the name for the remake would be this:

hF958D311

Fig

The Altruist
OceanDiamond and SkyPearl, DuskBlack and DawnWhite. I can't think of one for X and Y.

As I always have said if we ever get a remake or the extension game for Gen VI, it could very possible be Pokemon X[SUP]2[/SUP] and Pokemon Y[SUP]2[/SUP] versions as we got Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 instead of Pokemon Gray as most people were thinking when it came to the extension game for Gen V.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Lightning Yellow. Theta Emerald. [cries internally]
X² and Y², of course. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't they save that for if they lopped out Pokemon Z, and fused Xerneas and Yveltal with Zyguarde, like what they did in Black/White 2?
I'm still kinda frazzed about that. I REALLY wanted Pokemon Gray.

If we were to get a remake of Emerald, I'm very certain that the name for the remake would be this:

hF958D311
I see what you did there. x3

But seriously, that would be a good pre-header.
You could even use that on Black/White..... wait... no... There's already a Hack ROM of Fire Red called "Choas Black"

DuskBlack and DawnWhite
That's an idea! :3
But wasn't Dawn, from the 4th gen? xD
DawnDP.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom