• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Related Pseudonym

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
I identify as straight white mail. So put a stamp on me and ship me the heck outta here.
So, hopefully this counts as relevant. I'm not trying to put up a shameless plug for my channel or anything, I promise. But here it goes.

Over the last few years I've slowly putting up occasional content on a Youtube Channel, I had only uploaded a few. But now that I've worked up a steady stream of loyal subscribers, I've actually become a partner! So now it's time to up the ante.
Now he'res my idea, I'm going to continue making reviews and doing random game related stuff.

BUT HERE IS WHERE YOU COME IN.

I've decided that my Youtube identity will be that of a Zoroark who masks himself in the illusion best suited to whatever senario my video's require. (I actually got the idea from a stuffed Zoroark doll I have.)

But what I need is a name. The name of my channel is called PlotlinePlus. And I still don't have anything to go by. Can you think of anything Zoroark/Illusion related that would sound cool? I would gladly credit you. :)

All I'm looking for is a solid conversation starter.
Maybe I should throw some ideas out there...
Like how would I sign off? And what would others call me? What could I call my followers?

Perhaps I could call myself "the illusionist" or something... But that just doesn't feel right. I could call myself Zoro... I don't know.
What do you think?

Last edited:

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
I identify as straight white mail. So put a stamp on me and ship me the heck outta here.
PlotTwist?

inb4 locked for being blog material

Not bad. But what would I call my followers? (Should I be fortunate enough to continue to earn them) What kind of flow could come from calling myself PlotTwist? There are a lot of things to consider. However, i do like it. If this Zoroark gimmick doesn't pan out, that's a definite option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom