• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Nothing obvious or you wouldnt be asking. I just dont like the fact that you two are basically confirmed townie so easily. Help to understand why they are Music since you posted that read on the last page.

Also...

This is what I mean, no one suspected him, no one suspects them.
That's the thing, I don't call myself a confirmed Towny. You'd need to ask other players why they like me (though I'm under the impression I'm more neutral to most people). The reason I feel like Mido is likely Town is because of her claim. Having two scum RoleCops feels very unlikely, and we've had not counterclaims to Mido's role. Both of these points make me feel like she's probably telling the truth about her role, and that she's likely town with the role she's got.

If you lynch me, you'll be under some serious spotlight Garu.
I know that, and I accept that. I'm not scum, so I have no reason to care about my image. If Town spent the whole time worrying about their image then they'd never make the bold moves that're often necessary to catch scum. I see scummy moves, I call people out on them, it's that simple.
The way you've been acting in response to this pressure is making me more and more confident you're scum. If you're not, then sorry, but I'm confident you are.
Vote: Lilac

Not worried. I thought you basically wanted to talk about power roles and claims most of the time which is a really safe thing for mafia to talk about and look like they're doing things at the same time.

That reminds me, we lynched the town cop day one, the mafia godfather day two, town role blocker day three, and the mafia role blocker day four.

I thought that was pretty interesting.
I suppose that's fair. I can see how what I was doing could be seen as fishing. It's just that claims are generally a good thing to talk about since Town can be honest, but scum will probably lie. so if a claim looks unlikely or you get a counterclaim, then someone's probably scum.
I gotta admit that is kinda funny though.

he's not standing out.
I'm... I'm not? But... But I'm supposed to stand out... It's my thing...
max_cool_big.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
da720d49.gif

It feels to me like my post was entirely ignored, and I'm not happy about that. I have a feeling that I know Lilac's alignment because she dropped a hint about it earlier. If scum is the target here, then we're chasing down the wrong rabbit hole.

Vote: Jamie

Still awaiting your response, sir.

I've already said that I didn't find the case on him very strong, and that I was still pretty weary of you. So I was going to vote for someone I did feel better about voting for, instead of someone I didn't just because you claimed to have a plan.

Plus if everyone was on Pendio's vote, that wouldn't have helped much would it? You'd just know how many scum were left but we'd still be in about the same place.

Also, if Space is the most suspicious to you out of the people on Pendio's lynch then I don't know how I'm also suspicious to you since I've been going after him for the past few days.
I said from the very beginning that anyone (active players that is) who didn't vote on the same lynch would look scummy to me. The plan was to place as many votes on one person and separate the confirmed players from the unconfirmed players so that we could single out the scummy ones. It would also tell us how many Mafia were left and help determine if some were hiding among the inactives like Pendio was. But the fact that you willingly opted out makes you look a bit dodgy right now.

Space stuck out to me because she (pardon if I get that wrong >>;;) was the last one to place a vote on Pendio. I could crack down on her first, but right now my priorities shifted to you and Jamie. As far as I'm aware, neither of you have been confirmed either so all the more reason to want to avoid sensorship. Also, Pendio's role was the Roleblocker and I could see a scumbud not wanting to not risk losing him in that case.

I'm the one who went after Feenie first. so pretty sure I did some contributing. I have no problem answering questions or proving more dramatically.

Voting yourself won't do much, usually this tactic gets used by scum as a desperate attempt to clear themselves. If you want to make a good case, then focus on the dubious aspects of accusations but try not to get overly defensive about it. Otherwise, your playstyle doesn't need to much improvement. #bestadvice #GOAT

Btw emiya I really thought Pendio was town, I know we had that join the bandwagon thing going on but I didn't realize the day was over ya see.
That's fair. I'm actually not suspicious of you or Rainy since you're practically confirmed as genuine Masons.

Imsorry lily but liliac claimed the 1x bullet proof townie this one is the essayist to fake. from the claims that I got. Lily if you are scum you did well for your frist game.

Midorikawa, musicfan, Lilac, EMIYA Shirou, Rainami, Lone_Garurumon, Space
Given how many obscure roles there are, 1x Bulletproof isn't that far out of the field of possibility. I mean, Pendio went straight for Jailkeeper when he got called out and it would also be pretty easy for others to put stock into it.

Also, why are you listing these people in particular? Are they the ones who claimed to you? Why am I not green?

Not like it matters in the end, the Mafia are just going to shoot me tonight to get rid of my 1x since it's out there.
Doubt it. That's actually giving them less reason to target you since it would waste an NK. Now taking you out during the Day would be a different story since it'd make for an easy lynch.

D

Deleted member 14134

Just to be clear @EMIYA Shirou You were x2 jailkeeper, x1 sensor, x1 something else and have a passive ability that redirects kills towards you once all your shots are up?

D

Deleted member 14134

Lilac - 3 (Lilac, musicfan, Lone_Garurumon)
Floppolio - 1 (Midorikawa)
Jamie - 1 (Emiya Shirou)

D

Deleted member 14134

Pendio VII (Midorikawa, musicfan, Lilac, EMIYA Shirou, Rainami, Lone_Garurumon, Space)

Ok to start off, music and rain are masons and town.

Emiya's claim sounds a little absurd to me but I've felt fairly good about him the whole time and unless it's a really good ruse he's pulling, I think he's town.

LG is fairly neutral since he's new but he does seem to be putting in some good work. He does seem a lot more aggressive than last time which i think should be noted.

Space is pretty neutral to me. He/she doesn't seem to have much content and I don't feel as strong about him as some other people do.

Midori I'm still iffy about her claim. If she flipped scum then I'd say for sure that flop and space (the two people she investigated) are scum as well since i doubt scum has 2 rolecops. I'm not sure how blatant of a connection scum would leave themselves. I think either way we get pretty good information off of her lynch.

Lilac I've been iffy about all game and I've stated reasons for them throughout it. It does seem like she's mostly going with the flow and playing it safe. Also her comments saying that she's been on every wagon that's flipped scum feels like she's trying too hard to clear herself as town. Her vote against herself kind of makes me feel that way to since it feels like she's saying she's fine dying to prove she's not mafia. She still is new and I want to give her a pass but I've been suspicious of her all game and I think she's the best place to start on this Pendio wagon.

I guess from the bottom to top is the order I would vote people out in. I'm ok with a midori lynch as a well as I think it gives us pretty good information as I already said and a Space lynch would be a third alternative if people felt strongly enough about that to but for now I'm sticking with my gut.

Mint Elv

Fish!
The reason I feel like Mido is likely Town is because of her claim. Having two scum RoleCops feels very unlikely, and we've had not counterclaims to Mido's role. Both of these points make me feel like she's probably telling the truth about her role, and that she's likely town with the role she's got.

That's really the only reason? So say I'm lying about my role-I bussed Pendio?

Also no monitor is a scum role or rather I've seen it as a scum role. Been in the mafia with it. Pretty sure I've seen it more than once.

Ignoring Lilac's behavior-which is making me think of another player -_-

I could see 1x BP for town or mafia being there was a 2x vig. In my experience If there are things like SK or whatnot, then mafia will have something to protect them from the SK.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So am I the only one bothering to take a look at Minish or Jamie? Was that shot used for nothing?

Mint Elv

Fish!
So am I the only one bothering to take a look at Minish or Jamie? Was that shot used for nothing?
25 players. 1 was SK. So say there are no other indeps, thats 24 players to be town or mafia. That means 5-6 mafia. Depending on roles that is. We've found two so we have three to four more.

Idk about Jamie but honestly Minnish doesn't seem scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom