• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon White Team

I have many Pokémon to use when battling online, but this team is the one I use the most. Please note that they are all Lv 100.

Espeon
Ability: Syncronize
Nature: Calm
Moveset: Calm Mind, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam

Signature Pokémon. Used to counter Ghost and Dark Types.

Shiny Haxorus
Ability: Rivalty
Nature: Adament
Moveset: Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Bulldoze, Dual Chop

Dragon and Substitute Buster. Counters Dragons and Baton Passers that use Substitute. Holds a Focus Sash to prevent Dragon and Ice Types from making it faint.

Serperior
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Frenzy Plant, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, SolarBeam

Special Powerhouse. Uses Leaf Storm to maximise Sp. Atk thanks to Contrary and wipes out any competition. Holds a Power Herb to use SolarBeam right away.

Gallade
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Lax
Moveset: Swords Dance, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Aerial Ace.

HP Leecher. Uses Swords Dance to sharply raise Attack and Drain Punch to recover HP. Holds a Big Root to absorb more HP.

Venomoth
Ability: Sheild Dust
Nature: Timid
Moveset: Sleep Powder, Quiver Dance, Double Team, Baton Pass.

Baton Passer. Puts the opponent asleep then raise it's stats with Quiver Dance and Double Team and then finally Baton Pass to another Pokémon. Holds a Wide Lens to boost the accuracy of Sleep Powder.

Drapion
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Jolly
Moveset: Cross Poison, Toxic Spikes, Poison Fang, Aerial Ace.

Critical-Hitter. Mainly uses Cross Poison to land a Critical-hit. Sniper Boosts the Power of Critical-hits, making them deadly. It holds either a Scope Lens or Razor Claw to futher increase the Critical Hit Ratio.

Like I say, I have loads of other Pokémon That I use, but this team has been the most successful. I quite like my team, and I'd like to know your opinions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom