• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Sign-Ups)

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Sure just fill in this information:
In - game name:
Species: (You can change to an unused one, if you wish)
Ability: (Regular or dream world, if you don't know, go to serebii.net and look at the pokemon)
Moves: (Only four. They can change, if you learn a new one, however.)
Level: (Inbetween 1-30. By the way, your pokemon won't evolve at the regular level)
Team: If you want to team up with someone, feel free to. But no cheesy team names. And ask, first.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I guess we can allow Absol, even if it wasn't on the list...

OK if you want to start head over the the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon thread!

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Thanks for helping, Xixor. And, by the way, you said that you wanted to make a map of the guild, right? If you wanted to do the areas around the guild, you can do that, however you want. My map isn't turning out well. If you wanted to do the actual guild, do that however you want, just kind of keep to what I made, but not exact. Or you can do both. Considering that you still want to do them...

amaterasu

Writer
okay, this is REALLY late, but i want to join. I just now saw this after DekuNut told me about it in a blog comment. If it's not too late, I want to have Squirtle. PM or VM me to let me know if it's too late, or if i can join please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom