• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Art Pokémon Idea Evolutions

They are very cool, I liked the original, thought it was creepily cute but then these just get better and better as it evolves. The last one looks like it could be quite a powerful Pokémon to have. :)

These look quite good. Sometimes I do wish nintendo would take pokemon fan art and base some new pokemon off of it. Also, you say they have the ability event horizon which I know you created, but what does it do?

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
Event horizon boosts the power of moves that take 2 turns to execute, such as Solarbeam, Fly etc. It's signature move, Quazar, has 130 power, and is basically a dark-type solarbeam. Thanks for asking, I appreciate the curiosity :)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I love that Event horizon is their ability. It makes perfect sense for the type of pokemon you made. Did you know we'll soon be able to take a picture of the event horizon?

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
@Linkdude74
Are you serious? That's great news!!! What a scientific breakthrough! (absolutely NO sarcasm, i'm kind of an astronomy nerd :P)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
@Linkdude74
Are you serious? That's great news!!! What a scientific breakthrough! (absolutely NO sarcasm, i'm kind of an astronomy nerd :P)
I am dead serious. By the end of the decade(still a long time but it will be soon) we will have telescopes able to take pictures of the event horizon, thus allowing us to see black holes.

Oh and by 2045 we should have 1 computer smarter than every human brain on earth combined

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom