• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Battle Revolution Online

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I just wanted to say a few things about this.

I really hate when you play this game online and you get an opponent who plays with a team with only legendaries. I don't make that kind of teams, so it gets very unfair. I think that you should be able to get a choice if you want to battle with/against legendaries or without them.

My other opinion: What's even worse is those people who makes their pokémon so tough and fast that they can one-hit your own pokémon instantly. My pokémon are all fully evolved and have all the strong moves that I want them to have, but they still get easily KO'd by those people. It's more fun if you need to use 2-3+ moves to actually make your opponent faint and it also gets more even.

I do understand those people. They want to have really strong pokémon that can beat everyone, but where is the fun in that? People like me doesn't even get a chance because your opponent are faster and one-hit KO you with their first attack.

What I think: Power is good, yes, but it's even more fun to play using tactics. Because of this "power obsession" with some people over half of the moves in the games losses their purpose.

Play with your brain, not with your fists!!!!!

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Yeah I agree because they can be extremely cheap and have like Pokemon like Lugia and keep spamming extremely powerful attacks like 1 hit KOs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom