• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poké-Science!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hey all, Celeboy here!
Recently, my friend and I have started up a blog on tumblr called PokéScience (this isn't self promotion, don't worry) where we investigate certain unknown subjects in pokemon for the better of the community. This will involve things to do with anything from battle strategies to breeding a perfect team. However... Seeing as there is only two of us, we're running pretty dry on the investigations side of things (we have about 3 in the running, and one mega long one that will take a few months to properly do).
This is what I'm asking: Do you have any questions we can try and get an answer for? This will be extremely helpful in getting out blog off of the ground and making it more interesting. We've only done one investigation thus far, but we plan on doing plenty more in the near future :)
The questions can't be too horrible, so don't ask us to find "if tipping in X and Y affects the chances of getting a shiny" or anything that will have to completely overtake our lives xD
The games we can work with are X and Y, Black/Black2 and White/White2, HeartGold and SoulSilver (these can all be multiplayer orientated) and Emerald and FireRed and LeafGreen. Any suggestions, big or small, will be helpful. :)
Thank you for contribution in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom