• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PMD : Explorers of Justice ~RP~

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"Where is that hoodlum..." says Epso. "M-maybe he's over there!" exclaims Lloyd. "Ok. Let's go." The pair runs toward the next room. In it, they see their target. At the center of the room stands Bisharp, the criminal Epso and Lloyd were hunting. "There! Let's get him Lloyd! No more KOing innocent pokemon Bisharp!" Epso and Lloyd rush at the criminal. "hehehahaHAHAHAHAHA!" laughs Bisharp. "Right into my trap!"

"!! Oh no... Monster House!" yells Epso. "Wh-what?" stammers Lloyd. A swarm of pokemon push the two into a corner. Bisharp continues to laugh. "Lloyd. Get us out of this situation." "B-but how!?" "You know how!" "But Eps-" The pokemon continue to press Lloyd and Epso. "DO IT OR WE'LL BOTH FAINT!!" Lloyd closes his eyes, and then opens them. A sparkle of determination is in his eyes. "EEEEEARTHQUAAAAKE!!" The ground trembles. Harder and harder. The pokemon surrounding them faint. "Wh-what!? How!?" Bisharp faints...

"BZZT. Thank you for the help with capturing Bisharp. Without you, he'd still be roaming around. BZZT." say Officers Magnezone and Magnemite. "No problem." He looks at Lloyd. "Thanks bud-" Lloyd was already asleep from exhaustion.

((Start wherever. The story shall unfold... soon. ish.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Rucar was relaxing untop a hut, watching the talk between the officers and guild members. "Ha, work for a guild, whats in for you? You barely get to keep the money you are given. The life of a mercenary is much better." He says to himself. "Don't get cocky about it. Being part of a guild gives advantages." Zorar says, coming out of the shadows. "Ya got a job for us?" Rucar asks. "Yes, yes I do."

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
"Maybe this one?" Pondered Evelyn as she glanced at the board. Tsunami, from
next to her, sighed. "Look we are running out of time. Pick a random one and lets go"
Evelyn nodded and floated a bit forward, using her tentacles to grab one. It was easy, but Tsunami was right. Straightening her body like a bullet, she zoomed out the camp door.
Tsunami, without another word, followed.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Rucar jumped down from the hut, and saw Evelyn run by. "Where are they headed?" Rucar asked himself. Zorar appeared behind him. "In the same direction we are headed." They both ran the same way, if you call Zorar vanishing into shadows at quick passes running.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Glade's rescue team, The Blades, wake into Treasure Town. " it's amazing how difficult a Sneasel can be to capture." Wott says. Glade nods in agreement. They reach their base. Caval is waiting for them. " Slowpokes."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Rucar ad Zorar have made it to their mission. KILL the renegade Xatu. "Should be easy." Rucar says upon seeing the Xatu.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
An Absol was resting beneath a tree near Clefable's guild. Her tail twitched in her sleep as she got up and stretched. A rustling made her jump a bit before she heard a snickering and sighed. "Tekina..."

A Kirlia poked it's head out of a tree, hanging upside down, it's legs wrapped around a branch. "Akuma, I'm boooooooored. When are we going?" Akuma sighed. "I was resting, Tekina. I didn't get much sleep last night. We can go now." "Yaaaaaaay!" The younger member of the team jumped down and hopped excitedly, earning a small chuckle from Akuma. "Get on." Tekina then hopped onto Akuma's back, and the Absol ran out of the guild's premises.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
The Blades look for another mission. They come across a Vanillite. " Can you please find my brother?" The Vanillite asks. " Sure." Glade says.

30 MINUTES LATER...

They walk back into Treasure Town with their reward. " That was easy." Caval says. Glade and Wott nod in agreement.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"Alright Lloyd. That's our target." Epso points to a Raichu. "This should be easy for you. Get on the ground and-" Suddenly, the tree they were hiding in disappeared into thin air. "What the f***!? UAAAGH!" Epso and Lloyd fall to the ground. Using Psychic, Epso slowed their fall. They land on the ground. "Wh-what was that Epso?" "I... don't know... Forget Raichu. We've got to report this to Wigglytuff." "R-right!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Rucar failed, the Xatu got away. On their walk back, they noticed a Phanpy and a Espeon.

Elementic

Tekina and Akuma had a mission: save a young trio of Eevees from a rogue pokemon.

Soon, they were deep in the forest. Tekina closed her eyes and concentrated. The entire area, in her mind, was pink. This was her special ability: scanning.

"They're nearby, Akuma. Let's get ready."

A trio of Eevees then ran out of the bush. One had a red scarf, one a yellow bandana, and one a blue gem necklace. A couple of Xatu followed. They had evil looks on their faces. Akuma and Tekina went in front of the Eevees.
------------------
They had saved the Eevees, and the Xatus were turned in. It turned out that they had beat up children because they thought it was fun. "That's messed up." "Indeed, Tekina."

Before the Eevees went home, the one with the blue gem necklace walked up. "Um, thank you...I'm Mizu." The Eevee smiled as Akuma and Tekina introduced themselves, then Mizu left with her siblings and the two rescuers started walking back to the guild.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((Lloyd is a Donphan))

On their way back to the guild, they see more things disappearing. "What is happening...?" "U-um... Epso? Look over th-there." Lloyd is looking at two pokemon that appear to be a Riolu and Zoruark.

Elementic

Akuma and Tekina looked around, noticing everything vanishing. The Absol's ears then perked up as it looked around. Tekina's eyes widened. "Sense a bad omen?" "Yeah."

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"Well. As you've seen, thing have been disappearing. We have no idea who those two pokemon are," he looks at Zorar and Rucar, "but we were heading to our guild to tell Wigglytuff of these odd occurrences when we found those two looking at us..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom