• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please Stop with the SS Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers are getting out of hand, but what do you expect when we're a week away from release? If you feel like you are ruining the game for yourself, then avoid Zelda news. Visiting Zelda sights obviously puts you at risk for spoilers so stop clicking on them.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I think you guys really need to calm it down a bit in this thread. If you guys are not capable of discussing the topic of spoilers without resorting to name calling and swearing then the thread will be locked.
Please do. Just close it down, this is getting to wild and crazy. These people are obviously gonna keep arguing. Please do us all a favor.

I think we should let this thread die,it's not getting anywhere ya'know?

I know what your thinking,what's a zombie doing giving advice.

Words can get somewhere if people choose to let them. So far it's just been a clashing of opinions, which I can understand, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, it's just when nobody listens to an opinion at all is when I get irritated. That and being accused of something I'm not. I could be to blame for some of the hostility that's arisen from this and for that I'd like to apologize. I do ask, however, to anyone who reads this, that if you label a thread with a spoiler tag, that you keep the spoiler out of the title as well. I was in the Zelda Theory sub-forum and came across a spoiler there as well without a spoiler tag. I'm not asking for much, just keep the spoiler hidden, both in thread and title. This was one of the things I was talking about that it's getting difficult to navigate sometimes even other forums without getting a spoiler thrown at us unexpectedly.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
What JJ said, I bet you can last a week or so without this or any other Zelda site...

There are other things besides spoilers in the Skyward Sword section, which is a reason why I come to check it out. I also come here to check out reviews and other peoples feelings and ideas.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
At the risk of this devolving further into pointless bickering, I'm just going to close this thread now. Bottom line about spoilers on a Zelda site: it's inevitable. There is an announcement up telling people to avoid spoilerish titles and use tags, the mod team is editing spoilerish titles where we find them, there's nothing else we can do. Browse the section at your own risk.

ThreadClosed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom