• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry everybody for not really being around.

Yes, this game will still happen. I just came out of an extremely busy time and mafia has not been among my top priorities. However, I finished my recital last night and I have only a few big assignments left, so role PMs will be out by the end of the weekend for sure but possibly sooner. Again, I apologize for the delay in everything, it's been way too hectic for me to focus on mafia lately.

On that note, we're back to 12 so if a 13th wants to join there is still time!

Edit: as an additional note, I've decided that the game itself will not start until after the forum upgrade if that does not happen before the end of the weekend. This is solely due to the downtime that will occur, I do not want it to interfere with the game.

Thanks everyone.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry guys, I haven't sent role PMs yet because I may have a 13th player joining. A prominant player who hasn't played in a long time so stay tuned!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sorry guys, I haven't sent role PMs yet because I may have a 13th player joining. A prominant player who hasn't played in a long time so stay tuned!
DHKNyVL.jpg

D

Deleted member 14134

Sorry to keep you all waiting, I got so caught up watching my hockey game while eating maple syrup and poutine flavoured timbits and drinking Molson Canadian that I forgot Tristan from Canada asked me to play eh. If I don't respond to you right away it's because I probably died taking my 400kg pet polar bear, boots, for a walk in -40C weather so I apologize in advance.
Facts Aboot Bok Choy signs up

Last edited by a moderator:

funnier6

Courage~
:eek:
Sorry to keep you all waiting, I got so caught up watching my hockey game while eating maple syrup and poutine flavoured timbits and drinking Molson Canadian that I forgot Tristan from Canada asked me to play eh. If I don't respond to you right away it's because I probably died taking my 400kg pet polar bear, boots, for a walk so I apologize in advance.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sorry to keep you all waiting, I got so caught up watching my hockey game while eating maple syrup and poutine flavoured timbits and drinking Molson Canadian that I forgot Tristan from Canada asked me to play eh. If I don't respond to you right away it's because I probably died taking my 400kg pet polar bear, boots, for a walk in -40C weather so I apologize in advance.

The Prodigal Bok returns.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Sorry everybody for not really being around.

Yes, this game will still happen. I just came out of an extremely busy time and mafia has not been among my top priorities. However, I finished my recital last night and I have only a few big assignments left, so role PMs will be out by the end of the weekend for sure but possibly sooner. Again, I apologize for the delay in everything, it's been way too hectic for me to focus on mafia lately.

On that note, we're back to 12 so if a 13th wants to join there is still time!

Edit: as an additional note, I've decided that the game itself will not start until after the forum upgrade if that does not happen before the end of the weekend. This is solely due to the downtime that will occur, I do not want it to interfere with the game.

Thanks everyone.

@The Sun Fan He's waiting for the forum upgrade first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom