• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please I Need the Video Walkthrough ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yangerbang

I'm currently living in South Korea and I bought a copy of the game. However the game is in Korean... I have no idea what they are saying in the game so playing it now seems pointless. I know there is a text walkthrough and there are other video walkthroughs on YouTube. But I really enjoyed your last video walkthrough of twilight princess and wish to continue using your walkthrough. So please let me know when your planning on posting your video walkthroughs. Thank you!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
There's a button up near the "Other Games" section of the website; it's for switch.tv. ZeldaDungeon has a page and they've been playing Skyward Sword and posting videos. I belive it's Trevor playing, but I'm not entirely sure. So... yeah... just follow this link and you'll be all good!

Y

Yangerbang

Is it an actual walkthrough or just people from Zelda dungeon playing around? I can't see the video now cause I'm at work on my iPhone.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Zelda Dungeon is working on a Video Walkthrough or at least thats what Josh said. In the mean time look at the walkthrough on Skyward sword or find another one on youtube. My best stragey in Skyward Sword is to use the beetle to scout and figure out what to do next.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'm kinda confused how you life in SK but you don't speak it... ah well, no problem. As said above, the ZD is working on a video walkthrough, and many people on YouTube have lets plays already. Hope you're enjoying Skyward Sword!

Y

Yangerbang

I'm kinda confused how you life in SK but you don't speak it... ah well, no problem. As said above, the ZD is working on a video walkthrough, and many people on YouTube have lets plays already. Hope you're enjoying Skyward Sword!

I'm from Canada I came to Korea to teach English. And I can speak Korean too it's just I don't understand everything in the game.

Caleb is working on playing through the game right now, and will not have his complete walkthrough up for a while. Mases is currently recording the basic voice-over video walkthrough, and plans to start uploading on Thursday or Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom