• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Please help.. a little confused

Hey guys,

Thank you in advance for all of your help. I just finished Dark Beast Ganon, and the credits came along. It goes back to main screen, and it says continue. Next to my latest Load it says hyrule castle with a star next to it. I click on it, and it acts like I haven't done calamity ganon. so I did this literally 3 times, and everytime I am done, it goes back and acts like I haven't completed the quest.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you,
Sam

Oh okay thank you so much! So I don't have to do that fight anymore, I can just do my other Zelda quests I have not finished?

I am super excited as the last Zelda game I played it was on the Nintendo 64 and I was 5 years old so I didn't even come close to even finishing it. Was hard for me so much back then.

This game is super awesome, I love everything about it! I really enjoyed the divine beasts especially the Rudania (bird) my favorite!!!

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Yeah, finish up side quest, shrine quests, find korok seeds, and wait til the dlc drops

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Yeah I kinda panicked there too but don't worry, you still beat Ganon. He's just still there. (Although I would have liked to explore a Malice/Ganon-free Hyrule Castle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom