• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PlayStation Battle Royale: Blatant Rip-Off

I don't see anything wrong with taking a good idea and using it. This has been happening since the beginning of gaming. The game is obviously trying to attract fans of the Smash Bros. series. Why can't you like both games?
I'm excited to see all these characters in the same game together, and as a fan of Smash Bros, I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, I saw this and immediately thought of Smash Bros. The reason Smash Bros. did/does well was because there was nothing like it when it came out. Also it allowed you to play as characters that you grew up with, this game doesn't have many characters that people care about. It is just a blatant rip-off of Super Smash Bros. Sony just loves to copy good franchises. Sony hasn't even made one good game, their good games have all come from third party game companies (I have nothing against 3rd party games but Sony should try to make their own games).

You may not care about many of the characters on PS, but it's wrong to say that other people don't care about them. Nintendo is popular, but so is Xbox and PS. Maybe even more so with a lot of the gamers of today. I remember when Nintendo was the king of video games, they are still way up there but the competition they are facing now has never been stiffer. Maybe Sega back in the day with Genesis, but I still think Nintendo had a much larger segment of the market then they do now.

Times have changed since I was a kid for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom