• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Playing Zelda with Family & Friends

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
the tingle tuner in wind waker,i [toon link] do all the action while my brother [tingle] like navigates the place and finds secrets and stuff
its really not too bad of a co-op game,good fun

most of my family would just think the games were bizarre, and probably loose interest.
however I always used to play WW with my nephew when we were younger.
now, I just try to make my friends addicted to the games. xD

I play with my 6 year old brother whenever I get to see him. My parents told me I created a little Zelda monster, I've never been more proud in my life<3<3<3
But I would usually end up playing for him...He's not very good at the whole reading thing, and you can't really play without being able to read...
And I would have to hold him on my lap if one of us ever played Majora's Mask, cause he's terrified of the moon DX

My girlfriend is far too good at Skyward Sword, she can take out Demise pretty quick and not get hurt. So once I got her to wear some handcuffs and then told her to do it... she lost a lot of hearts but still won without dying and then got pretty far in boss rush mode =[ but that is always a fun thing to do. =]

I gave my sister a copy of OoT 3D and now she has fallen in love with Zelda, she loves watching me play Skyward Sword and is constantly asking me to play Four Swords with her. I love the little Zelda fanatic she has become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom