• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Daku Rinku

Dampe’s Acolyte
ZD Champion
Feel like Ii’ll be out of my depth, so I am going to drop out. Thanks for letting me sign up!

Still gonna get a copy of Bug Fable’s.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
For the record I'm just here to play. I'll figure the rest out either quickly or badly.
Make sure you read the OP
Please can I join.
Make sure you read the OP

For everyone else, I'm having some issues with my PC that I'll hopefully resolve by the end of this week. We can still streamline the startup process by having everyone check back in and making sure they're ready for the game to start this weekend. I'll go through and dm everyone a confirmation (NOT the role PM) on the same day that I go to the library to print out a W4 form. Maybe tomorrow, maybe friday.

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
I've fully read the OP
If so you'd have seen the following and given a response
If any of the above terms confuse you, ask me ahead of time. As proof that you have read this post and agree to the conditions, choose the most accurate one of the three to answer the following question along with your post affirming intent to sign up: What do you know about Bug Fables? "I've never heard of it." "I've seen some things about it." "I've played it."

Han Solo pointing.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom