• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
BannerAsset.png

Bug Fables Mafia
Player Signups

This is the signups for the Bug Fables Mafia, a mystery game for 15 players.
Phases: 48/24
OOTC: Off
Nighttalk: Off
Cardflips: Full
Insta: Majority
KITB: random.org
If any of the above terms confuse you, ask me ahead of time. As proof that you have read this post and agree to the conditions, choose the most accurate one of the three to answer the following question along with your post affirming intent to sign up: What do you know about Bug Fables? "I've never heard of it." "I've seen some things about it." "I've played it." Mafia is a social deduction game and not a roleplaying game. Players with a history of failing to contribute to the deduction aspect of the game will be given a probationary signup. Players who fail to contribute may be replaced and/or modkilled at the host's discretion. Mafia is a game built on the idea that some players in the game will be deceiving the rest. Players with a history of circumventing this expectation will not be allowed to join. Players suspected of circumventing this expectation, or players suspected of finding loopholes in the rules of the game to gain an advantage, may be replaced and/or modkilled at the host's discretion.
I reserve the right to change rules or mechanics at any time in the event that not doing so would cause harm to the integrity of the game, as seen fit by my own judgement. Not all players will have actions to take. There are no vanilla roles. The game contains items that certain players can use, and other players can distribute. Flavor influences this game, and it is not advised to claim your character. I will do my best to make clear what actions you have available to you, but I will refuse to answer some questions if I feel they may be too influential.
The game is currently set up for 15 players, mostly because I didn't have room to fit all the characters I wanted to even at 15. Going down to any lower would be difficult for me, and I would rather wait through another smaller game to find a few extra hands than run the game at a lower size. Please invite your friends to play in this game, and hopefully it convinces you to try out Bug Fables?

Players
1. Ragnarokio
2. JamieIsBored
3. Iain
4. ExLight
5. CynicalSquid
6. Killjoy262
7. Guinea

8. grooseisloose
9. OGSniper
10. A Link In Time
11. Mellow Ezlo
12. Princess Abigail
13. HangryHangryHippo
14. KingOfDominaria
15. King Link

Substitute: DarthCreeper10

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
/in

i have seen some things about bugfables

what does KITB stand for?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
What exactly is "Bug Fable"? and OOTC?
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling is a role-playing video game developed by Panamanian independent studio Moonsprout Games and published by Dangen Entertainment. It was released on November 21, 2019, for Microsoft Windows,[1] on May 28, 2020, for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One,[2] and on July 1, 2021, for Amazon Luna.[3] Taking inspiration in art and gameplay from the first two Paper Mario games, the game's plot centers around three bugs (Vi, Kabbu, and Leif) as they search the mythical land of Bugaria in pursuit of the Everlasting Sapling, an item capable of eternal life. Along the way, they meet rival teams, past traumas, and other roadblocks hunting for the titular sapling.[4] Bug Fables received positive reviews from critics, who praised its characters, combat system, presentation, and amount of content, but criticized its control issues.

ootc (out of thread contact/chat) off means you can't talk to people out of the thread (unless otherwise specified) about game related stuff

/in

i haven't heard of bug fables before. it looks cool though.

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling is a role-playing video game developed by Panamanian independent studio Moonsprout Games and published by Dangen Entertainment. It was released on November 21, 2019, for Microsoft Windows,[1] on May 28, 2020, for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One,[2] and on July 1, 2021, for Amazon Luna.[3] Taking inspiration in art and gameplay from the first two Paper Mario games, the game's plot centers around three bugs (Vi, Kabbu, and Leif) as they search the mythical land of Bugaria in pursuit of the Everlasting Sapling, an item capable of eternal life. Along the way, they meet rival teams, past traumas, and other roadblocks hunting for the titular sapling.[4] Bug Fables received positive reviews from critics, who praised its characters, combat system, presentation, and amount of content, but criticized its control issues.

ootc (out of thread contact/chat) off means you can't talk to people out of the thread (unless otherwise specified) about game related stuff
isn't it mafia?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom