• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~Pikmin 3 General Discussion~

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Just discuss anything about the upcoming Pikmin 3 for Wii U here.

I'll start us off with a question.

What do you think about Rock Pikmin? What about the mysterious Pink Pikmin that were seen at the very end of the trailer but never explained by Nintendo?

I think the Rock Pikmin look pretty interesting, but I think Nintendo can come up with something better. The Pink Pikmin look like they can fly, and that sounds like it would be really hard to program. Maybe they just glide through the air a little bit before landing on the ground when thrown.

Beeker

Wild Card
Can't wait for this game! It may be awhile after release though when I get it, I probably won't get a WiiU until more games that interest me come out. This is the only one so far. I've been playing the first two like crazy(am just about to start Dream Den in Pikmin 2), and I've grown a love of these games. Even if it's one filled with anger and rage. XD
I don't mind the ideas of Rock Pikmin, but I wonder what will happen to the Purple Pikmin. I could see Rock Pikmin being pretty powerful and heavy like the purples, so I'm wondering if there is some way they can coexist or if one will replace the other. I'm also wondering if both purples and whites will be in this game, since we have not seen anything with them yet.
Gliding Pink Pikmin could have some uses, perhaps they could reach things other Pikmin(even yellows) couldn't.

Another question to add to the discussion: What do you think the objective of this game will be? We're going to collect something of course, but what? Will this be another treasure run, or will we be travelling to the planet to do something else?

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Can't wait for this game! It may be awhile after release though when I get it, I probably won't get a WiiU until more games that interest me come out. This is the only one so far. I've been playing the first two like crazy(am just about to start Dream Den in Pikmin 2), and I've grown a love of these games. Even if it's one filled with anger and rage. XD
I don't mind the ideas of Rock Pikmin, but I wonder what will happen to the Purple Pikmin. I could see Rock Pikmin being pretty powerful and heavy like the purples, so I'm wondering if there is some way they can coexist or if one will replace the other. I'm also wondering if both purples and whites will be in this game, since we have not seen anything with them yet.
Gliding Pink Pikmin could have some uses, perhaps they could reach things other Pikmin(even yellows) couldn't.

Another question to add to the discussion: What do you think the objective of this game will be? We're going to collect something of course, but what? Will this be another treasure run, or will we be travelling to the planet to do something else?

The Dream Den is tough. Be prepared.

I think it will be just another treasure run like Pikmin 2. I have zero clues as to what the storyline will be, though, since Olimar[io] and Louie[G] are not in the game.

Kirino

Tatakae
The four player co-op looks exiting, and the graphics look beautiful. The rock pikmin look very interesting. I wonder what will happen to the other pikmin. 4 Players and 7 types of pikmin seem difficult to manage though. Nevertheless, this looks very exiting, and will be the first game I buy for Wii U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom