• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pigmask Chimera Research RP (Sign-Up)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
So I was doing some stuff. AND IT HIT ME. PIGMASK RP.

The amount of people that can play is unlimited, however we need at least 15 people.

Story:

This Role-Play is about the enemies in the JRPG Video Game MOTHER 3. The story of this RP is that we are Pigmasks and we are creating chimeras. But not me Chimera. That would be creepy and I don't want any little mes running around.

Anyway, we research the chimera and create them. However, this is dangerous business. Sometimes chimeras break loose and they are vicious. The story will start off smoothly, and I (And other people) will add problems as we go along.

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: [Name your Pigmask]

Job: [Being a Pigmask isn't really a job. It's more of a lifestyle. Thus, you should have a job. I don't really have a list but use discretion when picking this. I don't want any "Pizza Delivery Guy" Pigmasks.]

Other: [Put whatever else you want us to know about your character! Maybe what (s)he looks like under his/her mask, or what their personality is.]

Ranks:

BpGiokY.png
Pigmask Colonol - These are the highest rank of the Pigmasks. Remember I said "Of the Pigmasks". Don't come yelling to me "What about the Commander? Or King P?" because I don't want it. Max. Number: 3 (1 Left)

GVDvAmI.png
Pigmask Major - The second highest rank. They're green. Yeah. I wonder if they get birds slingshoted at them much? Max. Number: 5 (5 Left)

OVSdY5B.png
Pigmask Captain - They are after the Major. They look like him too. I mean okay they all look alike but I mean really they're just pallete swaps. Max. Number: 5 (5 Left)

nNbC1bN.png
Pigmask - The lowest rank. But hey at least they're the color of actual pigs, so they got that going for them. Max. Number: Unlimited

------------​

(My Sign-Up Sheet)

Name: Paint

Job: Director of Research

Other: Even though I eat a lot of junkfood like the other pigmasks, I am reletivly skinny. This may be because my job requires a lot of running to and fro. I am stern, but nice. Unlike every one else, I'm very serious and I don't enjoy loud parties. Despite that however, I enjoy other peoples silliness, and a good laugh. My favorite food is Pizza, however I will be seen eating Sour Cream potato chips while on the job. Under my mask I have long, curly brown hair that I put into pigtails.

Last edited:

Skunk

Floof
BpGiokY.png
Pigmask Colonel

Name: Skunk

Job: Journalist

Other: Beneath the helm I have skunk hair that I gel needlessly every morning, knowing full well that it will be crushed later on. My voice is semi-deepish. I'm pretty laid back most of the time, but don't cross me. My favorite food is french fries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom