• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pick One Game FOREVER

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
For this, pretend you had to play one game THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! Not game series, one single game.

Choose wisely, and explain thoroughly.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
You know what...

I think I would have to go with, Pokemon leaf green or firered. The reason being that I think that I've put more hours into pokemon games than any other game ever, EVER. For myself I love the original, but the remake has extra content but keeps with the original very well. I could always try and catch them all as a goal, single pokemon runs, and always have a different team to play as each time you play.

Although if mods are included, that would make Skyrim like over ten thousand hours of content, easy...

So Skyrim
By that logic, Doom 2 is the obvious choice since it has more mods than any other game in existence. Thus, the obvious choice. *poofs*

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Even after almost a year since its release, I keep finding new things and missed areas to cover, and materials for new weapons and armor to craft.

PONG

For the reason that I'd get bored of it pretty quickly and learn to live my life withough video games. One game is not enough really. None is better than one.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Only one game forever and ever? Probably Town of Salem, because you can always do something different to make each round interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom