• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Physical Copy Just Arrived + Was It Worth It?

Deeds

no text
Had the physical copy of Wind Waker HD pre-ordered from Amazon - it arrived today as specified, £44.99. That's quite a lot of money for a game, in my opinion, but I haven't really bought many Wii U games, so I guess it evens out. I forgot to update my Wii U to the latest firmware, just realised how much of a mistake I've made - going to be another hour and 40 minutes until it's finished updating, and I can actually play WW, I'm such an idiot haha.

Also, while I'm waiting for the system update to finish, do you guys think it's worth the price for the physical copy? And what are your opinions on the game? Suprisingly, I haven't really looked at any gameplay prior to getting it, so it's all going to be new to me, which is cool. But it does leave me confused as to when US people had access to the game, are you getting the phsyical copy today as well, or have you had it for ages?

Its just about worth it, as long as you haven't played the original and, yes it's far too expensive. It should cost £34.99 like minor Wii U titles do. In every country, but the UK it costs less than a AAA title.

Deeds

no text
Yeah, I agree. One of the only LoZ games I haven't actually played, looking forward to completing it. I've probably played the first 2 hours, it's been amazing - the lighting effects are really really nice, pleased so far.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The game is not worth the price imo, but it's whatever. You get it now or you wait for a price drop, I suppose.

The game is not worth the price imo, but it's whatever. You get it now or you wait for a price drop, I suppose.
For some odd reason, Nintendo games never seem to drop more than £10 in price after they are released. If anyone can explain why Nintendo games drop in price far less than other games, I'd really like to know.

Salem

SICK
For some odd reason, Nintendo games never seem to drop more than £10 in price after they are released. If anyone can explain why Nintendo games drop in price far less than other games, I'd really like to know.
My only guess is that there's always high demand for Nintendo games, therefore the price doesn't drop that fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom