• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phobias

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Busses. No. Kidding. I rather walk all the way through the rain than being on a bus. It freaks me out. That thing driving through small streets and especially during winter. Man, I get terrified when I even think about a bus driving in the snow! Thank god the busses over here won't ride when there is even the tiniest bit of snow. And I'm even more lucky that I got a bike and a car! So no godforsaken busses for me!

Busses. No. Kidding. I rather walk all the way through the rain than being on a bus. It freaks me out. That thing driving through small streets and especially during winter. Man, I get terrified when I even think about a bus driving in the snow! Thank god the busses over here won't ride when there is even the tiniest bit of snow. And I'm even more lucky that I got a bike and a car! So no godforsaken busses for me!

You mustn't like low bridges either. I know I don't when I'm on a bus.

Does social phobia count? I sometimes get anxious when being around people, especially a bunch of people and I may push certain people away and become anti-social.

karu

Panamaniac
Galeophobia: fear of sharks (for me, specifically when they have their mouth open)

Thalassophobia: fear of the deep ocean (ironic, Panama is surrounded by 2 different oceans...)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
My two major fears are bees and needles. The fear of bees is reasonable, since I could die if I get stung, but I'm not sure where the fear of needles came from. I've had it for as long as I can remember. Naturally, this makes visits to the doctor an absolute nightmare for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom