• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Phantom Hourglass: Should There Have Been a Better Ending?

zellinkda

one of many
i was just thinking that phantom hourglass should have had a better ending. it was all a dream i think that the whole
dream thing was kinda annoying :( . and might i add that i've never met a single person who had a ten minute dream with that much detail in it. thoughts please :) thank you!

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I can definitely see how somebpdy has problems with that kind of twist. I thought it was kinda frustrating in a way, but ironic in another.

I have to say that I actually found it to be pretty interesting how Phantom Hourglass did it, and found it a very satisfying ending when you see Linebeck's boat in the distance. Kinda makes you doubt wether the whole thing was actually a dream, doesn't it? That major contradiction makes PH's ending a major mind-(censored) in my opinion, and depending on the person, that can be either a very good thing, or a huge turn-off. I guess many will also see the whole game as kinda pointless when they find out it all happened over the course of 10 minutes. XD

I can't really talk about Link's Awakening since I haven't had the chance to play it yet...:sweat:

Yah most of it could be a dream but I did not find myself like you sense I saw Linebeck. It seems that PH and LA go on opposite timelines. Also how does Linebeck get there?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I d9on't think it was a dream. You see Linebeck but also the Ocean King as a whale. I think Time was reset when they were sent back so it looked like they dreamed it. But that is my opinion of course ;) I kinda loved it. It was pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom