• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Phantom Hourglass-Golden Ship and Minish Cap Green Kinstones

Two questions. I couldn't find either topic, so sorry if it's a double.

In Phantom Hourglass, I've been pursuing-in vain-a golden handrail and golden anchor, and no matter how many times I go to the Masked Salesman, he doesn't have one. Thoughts?

And does anyone know a good way to farm green Kinstones? I keep running out because EVERYONE needs green ones.

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
The kinstones are all by chance, so there's no helping you there, however the anchor you're looking for is called the Gem Anchor. It isn't only the masked salesman that has it, for Beedle will also have it, and if you're a member, it'll be for a lower price, so I suggest that you first, check Beedle's shop. If he doesn't have it, turn your game off, then change your calendar on your DS to the next day, because as I'm sure you know, he changes stock daily. You will have to keep doing this until you're lucky enough to find it.(Obviously, the same applies for the Golden Handrail.) I used this method, and it only took me one day to complete the entire golden ship set. I hope this helps.

If you have access to picolyte, one of them (can't remember the color :() increases the chance of finding kinstones to almost 100%. Use the picolyte, then dig around with the mole mits. You should find loads of kinstones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom