• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Phantom Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
So, I just found my copy of spirit tracks, and i'm currently at the first time you go to the tower of spirits where there is phantom eyes, and no matter how many I kill, there is still some left. Do they respawn even when you stay in the room?

Nicole

luke is my wife
I believe they do. It takes a good amount of time, I think. I haven't played Spirit Tracks in a while, but from what I remember, they do respawn.

I wouldn't worry too much, though. You can kill them with weapons other than your sword, including the Boomerang and possibly the Bow. And they don't matter if there are no Phantoms in the area. They'll just cling to you and beep, but without any Phantoms, they won't do any harm. ;)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
yes, the phantom eyes respawn only to help you. If you're a warp phantom, and there are no phantom eyes, you can't warp anywhere, and therefor you can't beat that section of the Tower of Spirits. However, you do have a good amount of time before they respawn if you kill them, and you can have phantom Zelda kill them again. I know that the question was already answered, I just thought I'd say why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom