• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PH-Direct Sequel

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
We all know that Phantom Hourglass was a DIRECT SEQUEL to Wind Waker.

What did you think of that? Did that hurt the game or did you like it being almost just like Wind Waker part 2. I mean, WW ends with them sailing for new seas, PH starts with them sailing for new seas. It's almost pathetic.

I loved WW, it was my 5th favorite Zelda game. And personaly, I really don't like PH. It's my 9th. I don't know why, part of it could be that I like a fresh topic, not a PART 2.

So, what did you think?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I agree with you, PH was very bad. WW is my third favorite. PH was a very long and pathetic addition to the series.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Yeah I saw a walkthrough of WW's ending and PH starting with them looking for new lands I mean come on. They didn't even mention the Ghost Ship. There weren't any events foreshadowing a Ghost Ship. But the thing is that Tetra started to hit Ganondorf in WW. I saw an abridged series by Nevet 1212 and it showed Tetra jumping on Ganondorf. She could survive the Cubus Sisters because she certainly wouldn't go on without any weapons so she could've taken care of the Cubus Sisters. The least they could do was when they found a new Hyrule, they could have made PH where a villan tried to bring back Malladus.

Starchain1

A star
Yeah I saw a walkthrough of WW's ending and PH starting with them looking for new lands I mean come on. They didn't even mention the Ghost Ship. There weren't any events foreshadowing a Ghost Ship. But the thing is that Tetra started to hit Ganondorf in WW. I saw an abridged series by Nevet 1212 and it showed Tetra jumping on Ganondorf. She could survive the Cubus Sisters because she certainly wouldn't go on without any weapons so she could've taken care of the Cubus Sisters. The least they could do was when they found a new Hyrule, they could have made PH where a villan tried to bring back Malladus.

But i thought in WW there is a ghost ship that you must shoot with a light arrow

As for the main topic considering that PH was a DS game I thought it lacked story but its ok I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom