• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Petition for Nintendo to produce more Majora's Mask 3DS XL's

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm sure they will put out a few more, but you have to understand something: limited edition means limited edition. It makes no sense to have a "limited edition" item that is widely available.

Fig

The Altruist
Or just simply wait for Nintendo to make more. Sure with a pre-order you guaranteed you sole unit of the console, but I'm very certain Nintendo will make more and is quite possible to get the system on launch date without a pre-order. I don't really see the point of these petitions when it comes to gaming because it doesn't really affect anyone except that it gets acknowledged if it turned out to be a largely invested petition and even at that point, there really isn't not much that can be done.

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Why do people always think that Gamestop and Amazon are the only places that have them? Other Retail stores will have their copies to sale on launch day, other places won't be taking pre orders so in order to pic one up. You have to be there day one most likely. But I still signed it, suck it scalpers

Last edited:
While they really bungled this up making so few that also increases their collectability. Either way it wouldn't be fair at all to those that already set aside time on release to preorder or got into bidding wars on ebay for them to suddenly water down the market now. If you are smart and wait until the last 10 seconds of an auction before placing a bid you can still snipe them at a fairly reasonable price.
Yesss.png

New the forums here. I really do hope the rumor is true and that Nintendo will be shipping a 2nd wave of these MM Editions to NA. It's insane that these sold out so fast and the majority of these things went to scalpers. But I guess that's capitalism, right?

I won't be giving in and resorting to ebay anytime soon. I'm gonna hold out and wait to see if these come back in stock, even if it's a snowball's chance in hell, haha.

It kinda defeats the purpose of "limited edition" if you unlimit them so I seriously doubt they will go ahead with an exact replica of the initial release but might do another similar release. Besides the 3ds new has removable covers anyways so it is really easy (and cheap) to get custom snap on covers.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
why have a bunch of people joined to try and get people to sign a petition that will be ignored. Limited Edition means exactly that, they are a collectible for zelda fans and so they are limited amounts available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom